[Vision2020] Under-fire senator alleges entrapment

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 17:47:06 PDT 2007

It appears that his biggest concern was that he wouldn't have to be
called in to court.  I'm guessing that he wanted to sweep it under the
rug so that his family didn't know and so that the media might not
notice.  He appears to have failed utterly at that.

I'm by no means a supporter of his politics.  I, too, find it
distressing that he voted for the no bid contract with Halliburton.  I
just don't like to see this guy demonized over something that was (imho)
very vague and could easily be created out of whole cloth in the mind of
a police officer who was maybe too zealous in his attempts to catch a
perpetrator.

Paul