[Vision2020] Challenge to Crabtree

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 30 20:20:50 PDT 2007

Crabtree writes: "Save the vote in this goofy little for someone who cares. What's right isn't decided by a show of hands."

So you agree that "Schwaller" was wrong in making the following point:

"I'd be very surprised if anyone in the political arena has not, at some point in
time, used their position to to affect the outcome of an event, or to intimidate,
bully, or in some way influence someone of  a "lesser" position."

You think he was being as much of an idiot as I was being, right?

That's my point! Thank you for helping me make it!

Or is it that appeal to popularity is a better fallacy than two wrongs make a right?

All the best, Mr. Joe