[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:09:43 PDT 2007

Kai,

You are describing one way for a representative to behave.  It is not the
Right Way or the Only Way.

I think someone running for office should let people know both their
positions on specific issues as well as their philosophies on issues.  If
the voters don't like how they vote, they can express their will and vote
them out, as they did in Rankin's case.

In 2002, if our Congress had been populated with more principled people and
fewer weathervanes, we might not be in this war.  The White House sent out
propoganda, gladly and uncritically regurgitated by the mainstream media,
and Congress went along.

Sunil