[Vision2020] A Little Ditty to Laud Lusty Larry

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 30 06:55:12 PDT 2007

With thanks to Doug Clark of the Spokesman Review -

Crank up your computer speakers, click on the link below, and sing along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hmuqRdJFw

"Tap Three Times"
A parody by Doug Clark (Spokesman Review) and Joe Brasch

Toilet trollin' Senator Craig.
Standing so tall outside my bathroom stall at the airport.
Through the crack I see you peeking.
I know what you're really seeking.
You tap a code from the next door commode.
Playin' footsie.

It's Lusty Larry!
Tap three times with your loafer if you want me.
Mmmm. Twice on the tank - if the answer is no.
Tidy bowl man!
(Tap. Tap. Tap.)
Means you'll meet me in the stall-way.
Twice on the tank means you just gotta go.

Being busted inside a john.
It's not a thing that a right-wing Republican should do.
All your talk of family values.
Flushed away in scandalous loo news.
And all your denials are stinking like piles of political poo.
(What a wide stance.)

Tap three times with your loafer if you want me.
Twice on the tank - if the answer is no. No?
Dirty Larry!
(Tap. Tap. Tap.)
He's unbuckling his beltway.
White and far right means you're from Idaho.

Crapitol Hill is buzzin'
About Larry's lavatorial lovin'.
It seems so wrong wanting sex in a john.
(Hey, rent a motel!)
Tap three times with your loafer if you want me.
Twice on the tank - if the answer is no.
(Tap. Tap. Tap.)
Means you'll meet me in the stall-way.
You're in the tank, better say adios.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)