[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 29 20:45:45 PDT 2007

I beg to differ with you, Arnold.

Congressman Barney Frank (Fourth District, Massachusetts) is openly gay and
has been active in politics since 1968.

http://www.udel.edu/PR/UDaily/2004/bfrank033004.html

The term "Gay Republican Hypocrite" used to be considered a series of
contradictions.  It has since evolved into a regular headline.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)

  _____