[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:04:09 PDT 2007

On behalf of all lawyers and law school graduates yet to be found trawling
for love in public toilets, I must insist that all references to Craig
having a law degree cease immediately.

However, I should draw the listserve's attention to the fact that there is
an Idaho case involving a man looking for such companionship in a Kootenai
County restroom, in a rest area.

State v. Limberhand, 117 Idaho 456, (Ct. App.1990)

What a great name for a case!

Sunil