[Vision2020] Craig still making headlines

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Tue Aug 28 17:38:59 PDT 2007

Given the recent events, the only question is
when the Statesman will run Popkey's reports. I'd
guess that they will wait to see if Craig
"retires to spend time with his family" (as all
good Republicans seem to be doing these days). If
he does, then maybe they won't run the series.
That's his only out, and he'd have to make the
announcement very soon before they decide to run
Popkey's stuff.

m.