[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:27:11 PDT 2007

Oh give it up, Paul and Roger.  Are you guys not paying attention?  You can find Larry Craig's hypocrisy just about everywhere.  Did you not see his press conference today?  The first sentence out of his mouth was, "Thank you all very much for 'coming out' today" as if all the reporters and everyone else in the audience had some closeted secret that had come to light and they were owning up to it unlike himself. Criminy!  If that ain't hypocrisy, I guess I don't know what hypocrisy is.  Of course, maybe I don't know.  Hmmm...let me think about that a bit...

-Scott