[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 15:18:15 PDT 2007

Could be the makings of a mystery called..."The Crapper Toe Tapper".  (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Like some crimes, there is no denying the proverbial smoking gun when . . .

A US Senator Gets Flushed
http://tinyurl.com/2sw3dw

Seeya round town, Moscow.