[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 27 20:47:39 PDT 2007

CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF IDAHO

ARTICLE III    LEGISLATIVE DEPARTMENT

SECTION 28.  MARRIAGE. A marriage between a man and a woman is the only domestic legal union that shall be valid or recognized in this state.

Did he speak out against this absurd law? I don't think so.

Also, do you really think that they would charge a US Senator with a crime -- and that he would plead guilty -- if all he did was tap on someone's foot?

Notice that I'm just asking questions here. I don't know much more than you do. But the Senator's story so far looks a little fishy, IMO.

Best, Joe

---- Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Sure, be my guest.

You're welcome.

Is he actively anti-homosexual or something?  Despite the fact that he
gave me a nomination to the Air Force Academy in 1984 (which turned me
down) I haven't really followed his career that much.

I'm just saying that I'd hate to be in that situation and not actually
be guilty.  Tapping your right foot.  Who knew?  I might also be tempted
to just pay the damn fine and hope nobody notices, too.

I do know I plan to keep both feet solidly on the floor for the duration
next time I'm in an airport restroom.

Paul