[Vision2020] dissing Sly?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 20:40:08 PDT 2007

I haven't listened to that album in years, but I remember liking London
Calling and Brand New Cadillac a lot.  I can't even remember Train in
Vain.  I don't think I've listened to it since I had it on cassette
tape,  probably last listened to in 1988 or so.  So my vote probably
doesn't count.

This reminds me that I picked up Combat Rock in the used bin and haven't
even ripped it to ogg files yet to play on my mp3 player.  The
Offspring, Rammstein, and Johnny Cash are also waiting their turn in the
CD-ROM.

Paul