[Vision2020] religion should have no part in it

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 27 15:24:50 PDT 2007

Keely
I I misunderstood what you said, I'm sorry.  I agree that it is good to consider or be exposed to many different concepts. However as adults those that were homes schooled or attended private schools are not the only ones who could stand to broaden there horizons. I would erge those on the left to subscribe to "National Review". Incidently I subscribe to or donate enough different publications or organizations that I wind up on about every conceivable mailing list imaginable.

Roger