[Vision2020] (Three Wives) speaking of politics....

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 27 05:52:33 PDT 2007

PLEASE, PLEASE, Arnold -

This discussion has nothing to do with how Giuliani views his "marriages".

My comment dealt strictly with semantics, ok?   You stated that he HAS three
wives.  I started that he HAS one wife and two EX-WIVES.

The discussion morphed into how the Catholic Church looks at Giuliani versus
how the law looks at Giuliani.

Enough said.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)

  _____