[Vision2020] Religion Has No Part in Process

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 26 12:56:38 PDT 2007

I can only assume that the email in question was generated from a computer
belonging to the Latah County Sheriff's Office, as Ms. Niewsma (spelling)
has not apparently filed a complaint against Vera White for invasion of
privacy, had the email been generated by Ms. Niewsma's personal computer (or
other non-tax-supported computer) to a private third party (those email
addresses listed in the email).

As such, I also assume that the information within the email was disclosed
as a result of a public records request.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)