[Vision2020] (Hillary is a Shoe In) speaking of politics....

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 11:53:09 PDT 2007

I agree that he doesn't really have a shot in hell in this corporatized,
media-controlled, soundbite civilization we live in.  I just keep hoping
that the Internet will show its true promise as a true democratic tool.
One day, so goes my fantasy, there will be a lot of corporate types
scrambling to find out why Money, Media, and Momentum failed them so
utterly.  What it all comes down to is: how many people will actually
vote?  A true wave of "underground" sentiment could really affect the
numbers (assuming that Diebold isn't running the election).

I agree with your thoughts on Ron Pauls sincerity and honesty.  It's
refreshing, I just hope that "the people" will tell their corporate
masters to go to hell and actually start caring about things again.

Paul