[Vision2020] (Hillary is a Shoe In) speaking of politics....

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 21:43:59 PDT 2007

I've been led to believe that Ron Paul has a large underground audience
on the net; it would be foolish of the other candidates to discount
him.  He is in the curious position of having a very strong, if not the
strongest, popularity on the internet, but never gets higher than 3% on
gallup polls.  So, either the internet is a much smaller beast than it
would first appear, or the various polls are burying their heads in the
sand.

According to Wikipedia, he has won three of the four Republican
presidential debates based on the results of the online polls of the
sponsors that held them.  His name as a search term has scored higher
than the other candidates online based on the results of  a few traffic
analysis companies.  He is viewed the most on YouTube, and has the
largest number of subscriptions.

Although I can't agree with everything he stands for (withdrawing from
the UN and Nato comes to mind), I am solidly behind him based on his
voting record on the issues that this current government has foisted
upon us, such as the Patriot Act and the Iraq War.

Paul