[Vision2020] Religion Has No Part in Process

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 24 11:43:44 PDT 2007

Keely
You and many other may disagree with her, but there was nothing wrong with  her expressing her views. It  was intended to be a private communication. It was not an official job posting or representing the department in any way. What is suspect is the leaking of a private communication to Vera White.
Roger