[Vision2020] Religion Has No Part in Process

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 24 07:15:55 PDT 2007

Well, yes it did, Debbie.  My concern wasn't Wayne Rausch; my concern was about the dispatcher's inappropriate chattiness regarding what the job entailed, and about the idea that her church -- any church -- could supply the warriors needed to combat evil in Latah County.

Again, you might want to ask Wayne to share the letter I wrote to him and to Dan Weaver after the shootings.  You may doubt how I feel about local law enforcement, but I'm pretty sure our sheriff and our police chief don't.

keely

"Patriarchy and its abuses, including the alienation of woman and man from each other, resulted from the material demands of life outside of the Creator's abundance,  a state God never intended human beings to experience in the first place ... Redemption means turning over the order of things in the fallen world."
-- Dr. Carrie Miles