[Vision2020] speaking of politics....

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 23 19:27:24 PDT 2007

By Idaho standards Rudy Giuliani IS a Democrat.  He is pro-choice, supports
same-sex marriage, and actively supports public education.

My guess is that New York and California are the only states in the union
where he could register Republican.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)

  _____