[Vision2020] Naylor Farm loses in court

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 19:17:20 PDT 2007

Area Man, I think you are confusing the two types;

  Paleo Hippies are people that were Hippies in the 1960 and 1970, and stayed that way, never grew up. Neo-Hippies are the new Hippies, those are the college age students that claim to be environmentalists except in the way they live, like driving a SUV with a "Don't Pave Paradise" sticker on the bumper.

  Best,

  Donovan

Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com> wrote:
  Bronze and titanium, too.

m.

At 7:28 AM -0700 8/22/07, Dan Carscallen wrote:
>Donovan says:
>"Boy, imagine if Naylor Farms came in with jobs, it would ruin the whole
>local paleo hippie plan . . ."
>
>that's "Neo-hippie". Get your prefixes straight.
>
>Paleo-hippies were still working with stone tools. I know for a FACT
>that at least one of these Neo-hippes works with iron.
>
>DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com