[Vision2020] 21st Century Schizoid Man

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:38:14 PDT 2007

All-

Some appear to miss the point of my post referencing the classic album
"Court of the Crimson King" by King Crimson, certainly one of the most
skilled and profound musical popular groups of the past 40 years.  The
graphic picture posted with the lyrics/poem for this song off this album is
the front cover art for the album, by the way.

This post was a response to a post under a nom de plume the real identity of
which has been discussed numerous times on Vision2020.  In fact, it has been
suggested that an assortment of identities are assembling to post under this
pseudonym, thus the pause that was inspired when I read the following
question in a post ("Tom's Turnaround" was the subject heading) authored
under this alias:

"Can you spell "schizoid?"

So I merely queried, "Can you define schizoid?"

Multiple personality disorder is one of many ways to define "schizophrenia,"
though this definition is in dispute in the "scientific" professional world
of psychiatry.  Anyway, hiding behind a pseudonym on Vision2020 might be an
example of walking through "paranoias poison door," as the lyrics to "21st
Century Schizoid Man" phrase it.

Ted Moffett