[Vision2020] Downtown & Gritman Parking

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 10:08:50 PDT 2007

Gary,

  Tommy isn't capable of understanding how offense his remarks are to Gays.

  He doesn't understand that when another person says to another, "You are Gay" what they are saying to the person is they are a lessor person than others. That is offensive to many Gay people being used as a reference to belittle someone.

  If gay people around the world said, "You are a Tom Hansen", to someone they wished to belittle, he might eventually figure out his offensive remarks, but shy of that no.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                As I suggested off-list, g:  You can twist and mangle my comments all you desire to satisfy your agenda.  Simply do not expect me to play your game with you.

  Enough said.

    Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)