[Vision2020] Downtown & Gritman Parking

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 09:41:14 PDT 2007

"PS - Pass on to Lay-me-No that althugh, his attention is appreciated, it is getting to the point of psychotic.  My wife is getting jealous, although I don't "dance" that way.  Sorry, No-Clue"--Tommy Hansen

  Tommy, it is you that have a website dedicated to the people you hate. Yet, no website dedicated to your loved ones and friends. Who is obsessing.over their nemeses?

  I will not hold my breath in anticipation that you will be providing evidence that students are creating the parking problem for Gritman any more than they are for any other business in Moscow that deals with an occasional student breaking the parking rules.

  Funny that, how it is that the students have been there so long and just now started creating a parking problem for Gritman when their population is on the decline.

  On the other hand though, I am sure that Gritman along with every other business and service would find themselves with lots of parking space if students vanished.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Arnold, Arnold, Arnold -

Pass on to your new found joy (Here, Dog.  Lay me. No) that the videos concerning the Gritman/UI students parking problem will be forthcoming.

Howver, these videos (unlike the protest videos) will not be uplaoded to YouTube.  YouTube tends to reduce the resolution of videos and photos when they convert them  to 320-by-240.  I will simply have to post them openly on the web in my own directory, much like the protest photos (which may or may not exist).

Tommy Hansen