[Vision2020] Do Wiccans Make Good Neighbors?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 17 22:58:06 PDT 2007

No, actually, it doesn't sound like anyone I know.  Certainly not my Wiccan friend, which I believe was your point, and certainly not anyone else I am acquainted with.

The woman in the story was clearly disturbed and unwell, a description which fits many people I know -- even the ones whose religious faith I share.

keely

"Patriarchy and its abuses, including the alienation of woman and man from each other, resulted from the material demands of life outside of the Creator's abundance,  a state God never intended human beings to experience in the first place ... Redemption means turning over the order of things in the fallen world."
-- Dr. Carrie Miles