[Vision2020] Downtown & Gritman Parking

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 19:51:04 PDT 2007

BJ writes,

  "As many have asked you before, please either offer proof of your ridiculous charges or stop posting lies."

  I will be happy to provide you proof of the truth about the Gritman Board of Director's actions, just as soon as you provide proof of your accusations that students are parking at Gritman to attend classes and the culprits of your rotten parking planning.

  What do you think Gritman would look like without the UI students?

  And speaking of "ridiculous charges", why don't you tell the class what Gritman charges for a band-aid and sponge or just a generic aspirin?

  I would also like to hear why Gritman charges the poor who cannot afford medical insurance a higher rate for the SAME service provided to those who are fortunate enough to be able to have health insurance, and why it considers that an ethical decision.

  Best,

  Donovan

"B. J. Swanson" <bjswan at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Donovan,

  As many have asked you before, please either offer proof of your ridiculous charges or stop posting lies.

  B. J. Swanson