[Vision2020] Fried squirrel, anyone?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Aug 16 23:27:56 PDT 2007

Sorry, I don't cast spells, nor do I use a cauldron. Your ignorance is only
matched by your nastiness. If I were to worry about "spell casting", I'd
start with those vicious Kirker imprecatory prayers--"May their children beg
for bread in empty places" seems a lot more satanic than me sending out good
energy to those who ask me to do so....but then again, I'm not part of that
particular cult, and can't pretend know what you think is righteous.
Debi R-S