[Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 21:21:48 PDT 2007

Tom,

  . . . and you continue to embrace the part of the village idiot. We all have our favorite roles to play.

  Explaining facts of the matter to you, Tom? I would be the more successful explaining how to fold a napkin to a mouse, or cribbage to a cockroach. Ensuring you understand the evidence for an acquittal of any opinion is always an unattainable level of burden of proof without any reasonable doubt.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Arnold –

  You continue to make volatile unsubstantiated allegations, then hide behind some lame excuse when somebody calls you on your allegations/accusations.

  That is not a sign of maturity, Arnold.  That only serves to enforce what so many here on the Viz have learned about you.  You need ALOT of maturity before you can go out into the real world, the world where people are held accountable for their words and actions.

  Until then, you are willing to hide behind an illusion of support from those who, for entertainment, toss you a bone.  Dance for them, Arnold, until they tire of you.

  Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format, otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com