[Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 20:40:11 PDT 2007

Andreas,

  In order for it to be treason you would actually have to do it. And doing things instead of just talking about them exhaustively doesn't seem, in my opinion, to be indicative with your cyber personality.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 8/15/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> If it makes you feel any better, yes, I think you are just as likely to join
> the opposing army as you are the US Army. And no, the reason I feel that way
> is not because you are Danish or a Catholic, or part your hair on the right
> side.

Donovan --

You're making an allegation of treason. That's a capital crime. By
which method would you prefer that I be executed?

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com