[Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 20:28:25 PDT 2007

Oh, no! Tommy is making demands again. Gosh what happens if I don't meet the demands of Tom Hansen? Let's find out (*hits ignore idiots filter button*).

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Arnold, with absolute malice and no forethought, alleges:

  “If it makes you [Andreas Schou] feel any better, yes, I think you are just as likely to join the opposing army as you are the US Army.”

  I demand that you support this allegation, Arnold!!!!!!!!!!!

  What evidence/proof/modicum of substantiation do you posses that even hints that Andreas Schou would take up arms against American soldiers?

  This is not the first time Arnold has made such ignorant claims.  And I am afraid it may not be the last
  Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format, otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com