[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 16 19:50:25 PDT 2007

So just exactly what is it that your "friends" are going to do that would
prevent me from reneging on my belief that the right to express a point of
view is absolute? There is something you really need to get through your
head. Threats don't cut any ice. Just because you and your apparently
thuggish buddies have the mistaken impression that you are standing up for
some absolute doesn't mean intimidation is somehow cool. Then again maybe
it's a Jersey thing?