[Vision2020] MPD-LCSO Pursuit

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:47:32 PDT 2007

Well gee Tom, I'm sorry you didn't find the story even a tad bit
interesting.  Certainly not on par with that riviting post on UI coeds in
their skimpies.  Or presidential candidates and their quotes taken out of
context . .   Oooh! ooh! oooh! - or Old Navy and Bed-Bath-and-Beyond coming
to the mall!  All tres-important things Visionaries need to know.  Thank you
for your sterling coverage.  Yes indeedy "Priorities, you know."

And maybe you could explain how  "Arguing the "specifics of Mr. Sitler's
living arrangements with District 2 P&P" is not my responsibility, Mr.
Schwaller"  yet you seem to have no problem with posting maps and crying
"foul".  Is this under some guise of "community service and
responsibility"?  Similar to your big day of distributing fliers with Mr
Sitler's photo on them when you felt Corrections wasn't acting fast enough
to suit you?  I guess some "specifics" are not your responsibility, yet
other "specifics" are??  Seems a bit schizoid here Hansen.

I don't think you're the least bit interested in "service" - all you want to
do is point out what you profess to be inept policies and procedures, lament
about how all is lost, and whine that nothing gets done.    I think you're
simply too damn lazy to go to the source and ask "why is this so?"  much
less "what can I do to help out."  Childish passive-aggressive behavior here
Hansen.  I think we can get you some help for that.

GS