[Vision2020] All Things Southern

Michael Borden mikedatailor at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:26:58 PDT 2007

Nick Gier's haste to take rhetorical jabs at the Wilson crowd by linking his
KKK pun to Southerners has caused him to appear as though he believes the
entire south, and by extension Southerners, are all a bunch of catfish
eating racists. He could not be more wrong. Perhaps Mr. Gier would consider
that the stereotype he is presenting is as incorrect as Wilson's biblical
justification of antebellum slave-master relationships.

I have been a lurker here since 1996 when I bought my first computer. I was
a Moscowan from 1978 through 2003 when my job required that I move to the
Boise area. It is my pleasure, and honor, to be a Southerner, having spent a
major part of my childhood in Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. All my
relatives on the maternal side are Southerners, and damn proud of that fact.

It would be nice if Mr. Gier would keep his insults to the point, and
directed at his specific Wilson targets. Otherwise, in his haste to chastise
the Wilson crowd, he is alienating some of us who share his opinions.

Time to return to the depths of lurkdom.

Michael Borden
(real name)
Meridian, ID