[Vision2020] 'Saint' Nick's attempt at humor

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 23:53:00 PDT 2007

850!?!  Crikey!  I hope those are peak numbers on the Sundays (I'm
guessing that's the day you're refering to as Lord's day to
worship God) between the Super Bowl and opening day of Major League
Baseball instead of the dampened down numbers during the NFL season.

Are you ready for some football!!!

-Scott

heirdoug wrote:

-- SNIP --

There are about 850 (not the 600 folks as you suggest) who meet at the
field house each and every Lord's day to worship God, confess sin, sing
psalms and hymns and feed at the Table of the Lord. At Trinity Church
there are about 275-300 who do the same.