[Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 20:11:01 PDT 2007

Andreas,

  If it makes you feel any better, yes, I think you are just as likely to join the opposing army as you are the US Army. And no, the reason I feel that way is not because you are Danish or a Catholic, or part your hair on the right side.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 8/14/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> Playing the race card against every counter argument made against any
> non-white gets really tiresome. If you have read any of my emails you would
> know I show equal contempt to all individuals that show pro-Al-Qaeda and
> anti-American sentiment, regardless of race, gender, or religion. You on the
> other hand accept anything anyone has to say as valid, regardless of how
> treasonous if they are not White, Christian, or male. You obviously have a
> different definition of racism than that listed in any common dictionary.

Donovan --

Now, why is it *Sunil*, in particular, that always gets the
accusations of being a member of al-Qaida, and not me, the guy with
the Danish name who has said pretty much exactly the same things? I've
never gotten those accusations.

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com