[Vision2020] Fwd: The Kirk Kathedral: The Architectural Plans

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Aug 15 13:10:30 PDT 2007

Wow! Do you suppose we could wait until we see an actual plan and what
arrangements are made for parking and any other arguments you all want to
make BEFORE we start the rumors and fights?? How do you KNOW the Gritman
lot will be used?? You don't yet! Get a grip and use some patience before
getting all hysterical why don't cha??

> How about the fact that Gritman paid for the construction of those
parking
> spaces, owns them and pays to maintain them?  If it were your personal
> parking spot, Pat, wouldn't you be upset by someone just assuming they
have
> a right to use it whenever they wanted?
>
> NSA/Christ Church has a really bad habit and history of taking over
wherever
> they land - until they are legally removed.  Why put the town and/or
Gritman
> and their PAYING patrons through all that?
>
> If they truly want a nice facility, build it where it won't interfere
with
> other's ability to conduct their business or lives.
>
> J  :]
>

> >From: <pkraut at moscow.com>
> >To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Fwd:  The Kirk Kathedral: The Architectural
Plans
> >Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:58:31 GMT
> >
> >Meetings on Sunday and an occasional weekday evening will bother Gritman
> >how??

Gritman, as
> > > would imagine they will need a parking lot attendant.
> > >
> > > Janesta

Wilson's