[Vision2020] The Kalvinist Kirk Kathedral

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Wed Aug 15 11:11:26 PDT 2007

Good Morning Visionaries:

With regard to parking, the UU church was grandfathered in because it
was originally a Swedish Lutheran Church.  My assumption is that
triangle of land has always been for a grain elevator, but since
Wilson started his church in a body shop, he might argue that the
"uses" are close enough for kirk work.  Couldn't resist the
comparison to guviment work!

There is also a matter of numbers.  50-60 tops people attend each of
the two UU Sunday morning services.  Currently there are about 600
who attend Wilson's service and 200 who attend Leithart's
service.  That's 800 people in perhaps 500 cars every Sunday
morning.  Good luck to those who wish to wish their loved ones at Gritman!

Furthermore, the UUs were told that if they added on to the existing
building that they would have provide new parking.

I've added one more "K" to the Kirk Kathedral.  It stands for
"Kalvinist," which means the fake Calvinism of Wilson's Federal
Vision.  It's also an acronym that fits very well their love for all
things Southern.

Nick Gier