[Vision2020] Fwd: The Kirk Kathedral: The Architectural Plans

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Aug 15 07:25:24 PDT 2007

Tom inquires:
"So, then, . . .

What you are suggesting, Dan, is that we . . . no, excuse me . . . that
Doug Wilson disregard city code requirements?"

No, Tom, I'm not saying that.  I think the last plans for that property
went up in smoke because of a discrepancy in whether the city could or
would require parking there, and whether or not it was located in the
CBD.  That's why it went up for sale.

And thanks to B.J. Swanson for clearing up the ownership of the Wren
House parking lot.  That's Gritman property as well.  I stand (or at
least sit) corrected. :^)  But, just out of curiosity, is the Wren lot
public or Gritman only?

DC