[Vision2020] Fwd: The Kirk Kathedral: The Architectural Plans

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 19:14:19 PDT 2007

People get sick on Sundays and weeknights, too.  I'm not sure that the
parking is going to be the problem people are thinking it will, since
the thing isn't even built yet, but if they are taking up Gritman
parking spots on Sunday mornings then that will impact the relatives of
people who are being cared for at the hospital that would like to be
able to be visited on Sundays, too.  It's also a little selfish, if it
does in fact happen.

Paul