[Vision2020] Fwd: The Kirk Kathedral: The Architectural Plans

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 14 19:13:50 PDT 2007

Pat Kraut inquires:

"Meetings on Sunday and an occasional weekday evening will bother Gritman
how??"

Let me spell it out for you, Pat.

P - A - R - K - I - N - G

Parking at another facility may only be considered significant.  At a
hospital it is imperative.

Wasn't parking requirements discussed by our city council several times
before?

Sidebar:  With the "spires" of Wilson's "Tower of Babble" oriented in a
southerly direction, a fair portion of the "cathedral" would displace
portions of public roads as depicted at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/The_Tower/Cathedral_Location.jpg

And, again, how about that parking?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)