[Vision2020] Only Christians Need Apply???

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:31:45 PDT 2007

Kai --

It is, in fact, actually illegal to only extend offers of employment
only to members of one religion, especially if one is a state agency.
Like, for instance, the LCSO. I'm not sure that's actually what
happened, but I think that's what people are objecting to.

Thought experiment: What would be the practical difference, in terms
of Jews employed by the LCSO, between a "No Jews Allowed" sign and
only putting job postings in Christian churches?

-- ACS