[Vision2020] Only Christians Need Apply???

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 14 15:21:57 PDT 2007

Question:  Aren't job announcements for public positions (pronounced "tax
supported") required to be made in a public venue (i.e. local newspapers,
local public bulletin boards) and not restricted to a specific mailing list?

I ask this because, outside of those fortunate enough to be included in Ms.
Nieuwsma's distribution list, nobody else has been made aware of these
announcements.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)