[Vision2020] Trinity Fest Protest.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Aug 13 17:27:27 PDT 2007

Where on earth do you get your reconnaissance? Why have several single
moms relocated here recently? Because they like to be oppressed? Keely
you are way off base with this one. It must be all of the talks you sat
through this past weekend that has your head all a spinning. You are
starting to sound a lot more like J. Ford aka Jackie Woolf.