[Vision2020] Crackdown on Illegal Immigrants Working

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 19:11:02 PDT 2007

If working here is such a horrible thing, then why are they risking
their lives crossing the desert while dodging helicopter patrols to do so?

Anyway, although we're going about it in typical ham-handed fashion, I'm
glad the numbers of illegal immigrants are declining.  I'd rather see a
corresponding increase in the numbers of legal immigrants to go along
with it, though.

Paul