[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 12 19:08:20 PDT 2007

My my, it appears that you have been studying at the Mix-Campbell school of language usage. A institution that looks with pride on the use of phraseology such as "And that's the final word" being used to mean "More to follow I'm on a roll now."

I assume that the part of this article that has your panties gathered is "Of course, there would be laws enforced against certain crimes which are currently ignored, such as homosexuality."

>From the same article:

"Punishment can also come through the conscience, the family, the church, the nature of things, and in the last judgment. No sin will ever go unpunished." A case of homosexual sin that has gone largely unpunished  by civil government would include priests and young boys as but one example.

Decidedly no mention of execution for our homosexual friends and neighbors in any case.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop this latest session of whack a mole we have been engaged in. I'm sure that you were right in that we are doubtlessly boring most of the list and I have a rather taxing week coming up and I've devoted too much of what should have been a more productive weekend to this game. (not that this hasn't been fun) I am going to fall back on the traditional usage of the phrase "and that's the final word" for this go around. The last "final word" is all yours.