[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 12 16:45:06 PDT 2007

Mr. Gier disingenuously inquires:

"I'm very curious why Crabtree did not finish his exegesis of Greg Dickison,
the great Christ Church magistrate and jurist, who writes that "if we could
have it our way,” then there would be capital punishment for “kidnapping,
sorcery, bestiality, adultery, homosexuality, and cursing one's parents.”

And in reply all I can say in is, I did. It was a short, fairly straight
forward piece, to have gone on at any greater length would have been to risk
becoming... lets just say that long winded and pedantic is already covered
on this list perfectly well by *others.*

For the record taking two quotes and mashing them together to create the
impression that someone has said something they haven't doesn't display very
much intellectual honesty. (brief pause as I get over my surprise) Believe
me, as often as your foolish friend hansen has cluttered up my inbox with
the article in question, I'm quite sure that if the quoted phrase "if we
could have it our way,” then there would be capital punishment for
“kidnapping, sorcery, bestiality, adultery, homosexuality, and cursing one's
parents.” was contained therein I would have noticed. It wasn't

Another case of repeat the lie often and loud. While this may be tactically
strategic, it's morally bankrupt.