[Vision2020] Where's Charlie?

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 11:24:35 PDT 2007

I never realized I had been knighted in the fold of Christ Church.  Does
this mean I now need to become a member?  Or at least start attending their
services??  Really, I'm quite happy in the church I currently attend, but if
it means giving up a knighthood . . .  Oh my!

Hey KEM - I appreciate your apology to Doug Wood.  Maybe this will help
relieve you of your Doug Wilson paranoia (He's everywhere!  He's
everywhere!) and help you to realize that, yes indeed, in spite of your
religious fervor, passion, and zeal, being smarmy will eventually bite you
on the butt.

Happy chomping

GS