[Vision2020] Tom sits and waits to post

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 11 09:01:41 PDT 2007

Doug, with regard to your P.S. to hansen concerning the trinity fest video &
pictures I think that it's time to give it a rest. After all, had you or I
had the misfortune to have stepped on our pecker in such a publicly
embarrassingly manner I'm sure that tom and his buddies would have allowed
it to quietly slip into history without any derisive comment what so ever. I
think that we should display the same grace and consideration that I know
would be shown us in a similar unfortunate situation.