[Vision2020] Only Christians Need Apply???

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 00:28:28 PDT 2007

Well, looking on the bright side of things, all her future days of employment got to be better than the first--if not, she chose a horrible career path.

  Best,

  Donovan

Debbie Gray <graylex at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Furthermore, while I don't think Chantelle Nieuwsma's
email was the best way to tell one's acquaintances
about potential job openings, you'd do well to
remember that she is only 18 years old and this is
most likely her first professional experience. And her
first NIGHT of work has got to be the worst 'first day
at my new job' story I've ever heard (the night of the
courthouse shooting).

Lighten up!

Debbie Gray

Need a vacation? Get great deals