[Vision2020] UI in Sandpoint could open in 2009

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:41:52 PDT 2007

"I would think UI would be more cautious in its outreach program considering
its huge debacle with their Boise Outreach program."  To be fair, Donovan,
from reading the details, to compare the UI-Sandpoint campus with University
Place is comparing kumquats to rutabagas.  I was going to say apples and
oranges, but that's so cliche.    Carl Westberg Jr.