[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 9 20:08:55 PDT 2007

Oh my, another attempt at dishonest misdirection. You know full well that it
would be very easy for me to cut and paste far more positive reviews then
you could negative and only suggest it because you are well aware no one
would read them past, maybe, the first.

I note with no small amount of surprise that the negative reviews that you
mention are generated by one time reviewers while the positive tend to have
multiple reviews under their belts. Intolerista snipers at work? Perhaps you
and yer buddies got a little time on your hands?

better luck next time,